New call for project partnership proposals
Communication organizations are invited to submit Concept Notes for projects starting in early 2014.
In response to its Strategic Plan 2012-2016, WACC is focusing on four areas of work:
- Communication Rights and Public Voices: Strengthening Community Radio
- Communication Rights and Public Voices: Monitoring Rural Poverty Reporting
- Communication Rights and Public Voices: Gender and Communication
- Communication Rights and Public Voices: Pathways to Digital Frontiers
Please download (1) the guideline for your chosen area of work; (2) the application form (on the right-hand column).
The application process consists of two stages.
Stage One: Concept Notes
1. Applicants are invited to complete a short form based on the criteria for project support.
2. The deadline for projects commencing in early 2014 is 5 August 2013
3. WACC will review the Concept Notes in the context of programme criteria and current priorities. Only some applicants will be invited to submit a full proposal. Decisions will be announced on 16 September 2013.
Stage Two: Full Proposals
4. Selected applicants will be invited to submit a full proposal by the deadline of 16 October 2013. Please note that there will be only four weeks to complete and submit a full proposal.
5. Final decisions will be communicated to applicants in December 2013.