08 Feb Call for Proposals for community and local radio stations in Africa
Community, local and associative radio stations and radio networks in Africa as well as African organisations which
• intend to produce new and/or implement exceptional programme formats;
• focus on often neglected, marginalised and/or underrepresented target groups;
• focus on often neglected and/or underrepresented thematic issues;
• are engaged in training initiatives applying innovative pedagogical approaches;
• apply innovative cross-media technologies or interactive platforms;
• implement programmes and practices contributing to the social, institutional and/or financial sustainability of the radio station;
are eligible to apply.
The Call for Proposals is the result of an intensive consultation and exchange process between CAMECO and Stem van Afrika (SvA). The Call for Proposals intends to ensure that innovative, creative and/or remarkable projects (which might have no or only a limited chance to get other support) are assisted.
More information as well as application details and the application form are available under: http://www.stemvanafrika.nl/
Completed applications have to be returned by e-mail to: SvAcallproposal2010@stemvanafrika.nl before 28 February 2010.